With the arrival of the Year of the Tiger, our Tiger Year Travel Tea Set is the perfect addition to your collection. Made with high-quality ceramic and glaze, this Gaiwan features a beautiful tiger year print that is sure to bring good luck and fortune. The durable materials make it great for everyday use and the elegant design makes it a thoughtful gift for friends and family. Enjoy your tea in style with our Tiger Year Travel Set.
- A compact and mini design teapot (Gaiwan) with one pitcher and two cups, that can be stored in one portable bag, which is space-efficient, making it an ideal travel companion.
- The ceramic tea set is made with traditional ceramic techniques that date back thousands of years, fired at a high temperature between 1250°C and 1400°C. Exceptional quality is achieved by using high-quality raw materials.
- It is ideal for making loose-leaf tea, and can be used at work, at home, or outdoors. It is also a great gift for tea lovers.
- Natural Dehua white clay in a fine glaze
Pairs well with
- Green Tea
- White tea
- Oolong tea
- Pu-erh tea
- Black tea
- Vessels: Volume 150ml(Glass Pitcher) 85ml(Teapot/Gaiwan), 25ml(Cups)
- Gaiwan Size: Height 7cm, Diameter 8.5cm
- Case: Height 12cm, Width 8.5cm
A patina of tea tannins may accumulate over time. Scrub gently by hand with mild unscented dish soap or baking soda to clean the patina. Do not use dishwasher or microwave.
1 x Teapot/gaiwan
2 x pitcher
- 1 x Case